The average American makes $51,017 a year yet is $225,238 in debt¦ As they say in poker, if you’ve been in the game for 30 minutes and don’t know who the sucker is, you’re the sucker.
You never want to be the sucker.
Imagine if you could have back the years you have wasted dating the wrong person; take back the lost decades you spent in the wrong career.
I asked myself many years ago, If there aren’t 3 steps to get whatever you want, how many steps really are there? And if you can’t get success overnight, how quickly can you actually make a big change?
67 STEPS HEALTH WEALTH LOVE HAPPINESS
Like the self-made billionaire Warren Buffett says, You only learn from mistakes. But they don’t have to be your mistakes. It’s a hell of a lot easier to learn from the mistakes of others.
Start by asking yourself, are you so excited about life that you can’t wait to wake up? Not many people are.
- The “67 Steps” Program to The Good Life: I want to shave years off the painful learning curve to find The Good Life and accelerate my goals.
- Video Archive Vault: I get immediate access to over 100 hours of videos Tai recorded specifically for the Twice-a-Month Coaching Calls where he reveals the key secrets found in the 150 most important books on achieving The Good Life.
- VIP Membership to Tai’s Exclusive Twice-A-Month Live Coaching Calls: I will also get direct access to Tai to get my questions answered.
- Book-Of-The-Day Premium: I will receive the “Book-Of-The-Day” premium video and audio summaries. Now I am getting his personal library of premium book summaries not available anywhere to the public.
- Super Bonus Content: I get immediate access to the one-time bonus material including: Investment Secrets; Speed Reading Wizardry; Access to the Private Facebook Social Networking Group; and Tai’s App List.